Produces or modifies mechanical parts with classical or CNC lathes according to dimensions and surface requirements.
Produce parts in small quantities according to drawings, routers, and technical documentation, specifications,...
- 3 shifts per day
- Stationed in the workshop
- Autonomous and responsible teams
- Able to use a classical or CNC lathe
- Understands drawings, technical documentation, specifications,...
- Good knowledge of materials: steel, titanium, light alloys, stainless steel, etc
- Good knowledge of cutting tools
- Able to use main measuring, and inspection tools in order to inspect and certify conformity of completed operations
- Respects security instructions and procedures
- BEP Métiers de la Production Mécanique
- BAC PRO Productique Mécanique
- BTS Productique Mécanique