By using technical documentation, a programmer makes computing programs in order to produce parts by tool machine or any other digital production means.
He must also anticipate the associated toolings by launching their study and production.
RECAERO owns a good programming department with a strong potential. They use CATIA, PRELUDE, STRIM 100 and manufacturing simulation software.
The mastering of short delivery times requires the mastering of a specialist know-how that is directly linked to our training politic.
• The work is office based and is often attached to the Technical Preparation Department or to the Production Department. Can be organized in shifts (2x8 or 3x8 hours per day).
• The programmer will have frequent contact with : Our technical preparation office The workers Customers (if missing documentation or data requires further contact)
• Good knowledge of programming languages (CATIA is preferred)
• Strong knowledge of manufacturing techniques and digital control
• French BAC+2 (BTS) Mechanics and Production
• French BAC+2 (DUT) Mechanics
• French BAC+5 : Engineer When programming, it is preferred to have a strong knowledge in manufacturing in order to have the same practical approach as our machine operators.