An Maintenance specialist must guarantee the continued accessibility of the company’s information system, to offer integrity, confidentiality and availability.
Two kinds of IT specialist are required to fulfil these needs:
- Specialist with skills in Hardware, network, phoning…equipment orientated
- Specialist with skills in programming: specific developments, specific language knowledge, software, etc
- Office based with lots of contact with internal users for repairing, training or installing new tools.
- Work on various tools and computing specific software.
- Launching of daily or weekly analysis. Rigorous job with an accurate work organisation required.
- Frequent contacts with external companies who are responsible for maintenance of our software and IT system.
Our computing service is available for all the users of the company, requiring a strong reactivity and availability to all of the users’ needs.
- Expert in hardware or network management, depending upon the specific expertise required
- Expertise in computing languages: SQI server, Windows software, etc
- Knowledge in computing software development
- Project management, team work and job requirement evolution/elaboration
- French BAC+2: BTS Informatique
- External specialist training centres
- French BAC+5: IT engineer