Assembles parts that have been machined, adjusted or formed.
Able to use specific tools such as welding torch, etc
Works from technical documentation describing how to prepare parts before welding, the welding processes and inspection to perform.
The mastering of short delivery times requires the mastering of a specialist know-how that is directly linked to our training politic.
• Organization 2 shifts per day : 2x8 hours
• Located in the workshop
• Autonomous and responsible teams
• Strong knowledge of welding techniques and required norms
• Good knowledge of the used materials: steel, titanium, light alloys, stainless steel, etc
• Understands drawings, instructions sheets and norms,
• Able to verify and certify conformity of completed operations
• Respects of Health and safety instructions
• Respect of procedures
• French level BEP, BAC Pro specialized in sheet metal work and metallic structures
• Complementary qualification in Welding (level V)
• Specific licences and certifications for aerospace industry (obtained through certified organizations)