His mission is to define and produce the production route cards to allow the correct progression of an individual order.
He must define and describe all the different fabrication steps necessary to produce spare parts or sub-assemblies, by using plans, standards, technical requirement sheets etc remaining within the customers quality requirements at all times. Alternative production techniques or materials must be proposed where those requested by the Customer are no longer available.
• The work is office based but involves frequent visits to the workshop or to Customers establishments.
• Various computing tools available
• Works in small autonomous groups to define work plans and solve problems.
• Strong fabrication and assembly methods knowledge
• Mastering of computing tools: Computer based drawing packages (CAD/CAM; Catia), Production management system (ERP), internal databases (EDM), Windows Office etc
• Good technical English
• Good communicator
• Respect of health and safety rules
• Respect of procedures
• High school graduation level in Mechanical Fabrication
• French BAC+2: Mechanical Fabrication (BTS)
• French BAC+2: Mechanics (DUT)
• French BAC+2: Technical assistant: ATI (BTS)
• Engineer (BAC+5)