Sheet metal worker
A sheet metal worker manufactures sheet metal parts, after tracing and cutting sheets, tubes or profiles.
He respects requirements expressed in production documentation : drawings, routers, specifications, etc...
The mastering of short delivery times requires the mastering of a specialist know-how that is directly linked to our training politic.
- Work located in the workshop
- Organization in 2 shifts : 2x8 hours per day
- Autonomous and responsible teams
- Understanding of drawings, technical documentation, specifications etc
- Mastering of main sheet metal work techniques
- Good knowledge of materials : steel, titanium, light alloys, stainless steel, etc
- Respect oh health and safety rules
- Respect of procedures
- French CAP, BEP, BAC PRO in building of sheet metal work assemblies
- French BAC+2 (BTS) sheet metal work