His job is to check and certify the conformity of operations that are completed in the workshop, the conformity of parts according to technical definitions and Customers’ requirements.
He also develops processes with the workers so they can perform self-inspection.
The mastering of short delivery times requires the mastering of a specialist know-how that is directly linked to our training politic.
- Work located in the workshop
- Organization in 2 shifts: 2x8 hours per day
- Autonomous and responsible organization
- Understanding of drawings, technical documentation, specifications, etc
- Mastering of measuring and inspection tools and more specific ones (tri-dimensional)
- Good knowledge of materials: steel, titanium, light alloys, stainless steel, etc
- Basic knowledge of computing tools
- Respect of health and safety rules
- Respect of procedures
- Work experience
- French BAC+2 (DUT) specialised in mechanics and production
- Dimensional metrology diploma